Sunday, April 3, 2011

Great Things To Come To White Haute Fashions!



White Haute Fashions completed our first runway fashion show Thursday March 31st and what a wonderful feeling it was. There are alot of things that go on behind the scene when you're trying to pull a fashion show together. There's making sure the outfits are exactly the way you have visioned them, finalizing the accessories, and ensuring the models sizes coincide with the outfits and that's just the beginning. Of course there were some bumps in the road but in the grand scheme of things it all worked out. I want to personally thank my family who stood beside me...listening to me gripe about those bumps in the road, the models who rocked it and my best friend and owner of Trudy Beautiful, Trudy Stewart-Grey, who assisted me with the models. When I walked away from my corporate job last year I knew I wanted to accomplish certain things and White Haute Fashions is well on the way with new projects on the horizon and new members coming aboard. WHF is on the way to great things! More Pictures are coming soon...
{Photos Courtesy of Araceli Diaz}

No comments:

Post a Comment