Friday, April 29, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday


Exeptional Footprints Presents.... Takera Shoes (Sizes 11-15)

In my never ending quest to find Fab Finds to bring to my audience I found Exceptional Footprints, shoes for the woman who wants the haute pair of shoes in a size larger than the standard sizes 6,7, & 8.

"Exceptional Footprints was created out of Shondell Andre's frustration with a huge void in the footwear market for women with larger footprints. She grew disheartened with her feelings of rejection each time she went into a department store or boutique to ask for a shoe she liked for her size 12 feet." I totally understand where she is coming from, there were times when I would go into a shoe store and find a pair of absolutely gorgeous shoes and ask for a size 10 and have the sales rep tell me the largest size available would be an 8. Women who are tall in stature want to look just as good as women who are petite in stature so I am happy to introduce Exceptional Footprints for all my tall divas who want step out in fabulous footwear. Visit Exceptional Footprints at www.exceptionalfootprints.com and tell Shondell that White Haute Fashions sent you.
xoxo,
White Haute Fashions

1 comment:

  1. Ooo. I'm loving the purple heels. Absolutely gorgeous.

    thefashiongrove
    http://thefashiongrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete