Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Who Hoo! It's Fashion Show Time....



Excitement is in the air, the day I have worked hard for is finally here. January 12, 2011 kicks it off and we start with two very eclectic designers who are showing what fashion means to them. All of the designers participating in the Wish Upon A Rising Star Fashion Show have worked hard to get to this day. I know I have personally stayed awake long after most people were calling it a day! I had a vision in mind of what I wanted to see, what I wanted my models to wear, the jewelry pieces on each model and I had to scrap some ideas and start anew once or twice... BUT I am happy with the end result! I am a perfectionist and a bit of a control freak, {yeah that can be a good thing or a bad thing.... I guess it depends who you ask right?} I wanted to call a meeting with my daughter, who was the hair stylist and make-up artist, at some of the most in-opportune times {according to Jasmine anyway lol}, I worried that she would not be able to pull the looks together like I wanted but in the very end she really worked her magic. Thank you Ms. Jazz! It was a lot of hard work and some tense moments but in the grand scheme of things it was all worth it, especially when I see the pictures. I have a few projects in the works and I am so happy and excited for the next chapter to begin.
Stay Tuned...
Veronique

No comments:

Post a Comment